In this tutorial, we are going to about How to Install Scoop Command Line Manager on Windows 10.
Scoop.sh is a Command line Installer tool for Windows - If you are Looking for Ubuntu/Debian like apt-get Package Manager for Windows then try Scoop Command line Installer & Package Manager tool for Windows Systems.
- Windows Powershell
How to Install Scoop Command-Line Installer on Windows?
- Open the Windows Powershell
- Run this Below command to line set execution policy
Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned -scope CurrentUser
- After that install Scoop.sh by running this Below Command line
iex (new-object net.webclient).downloadstring('https://get.scoop.sh')
- Install packages
scoop install <Package Name>
- List the Full Packages from scoop
- Learn about scoop Command Line Installer Tool
- That's all Done