Hello Cricket Lovers :-)
Bash Shell Script to Get Live Score Feed on your terminal.
Real-time Live Score Feed Updates...
sudo apt apt-get install curl libxml2-utils -y
How to use this Live Cricket Score Shell Script
- Create a bash file & named as
score.sh(save it on any location)
- Copy and paste this below Shell script on the newly Created bash file
- open SSH terminal
- Next Open the File location that contains Live Cricket Score bash file (
- run the below command to Get a Live Cricket Score From Shell script
- it will display the list of live cricket matches
- choose any one of the Live Match to Get live score updates
Live Cricket score Update on Android
you can also run this Shell Script on your Android device too by using Termux Android Emulator APP
it requires three packages to execute this shell script
pkg install curl
pkg install libxml2-utils
pkg install grep
Rest methods are same
From the Editor's Desk
Now you can Get real-time Live Score feed Updates on your terminal :-)
Live Match Scores are Fetched from
espncricinfo.com XML feed.